The Masterclass on Sustainable Sourcing taking place on 6-7 June 2016 in Lausanne, Switzerland, is an exciting and interactive training helping you to develop realistic and practicable implementation approaches to meet companies’ sustainable sourcing targets for agricultural raw materials.
SAI Platform is organizing this course with BSL - Business School Lausanne, a high-ranking, innovative school focusing on value-based management and sourcing as an integral part of any successful business.
What will you learn?
During the Masterclass, we will address the following questions:
• Why is sustainable sourcing strategy pivotal and how does it link to corporate responsibility?
• How is a sustainable sourcing strategy linked to value creation?
• What important strategic decisions must be made about priorities or requirements in sourcing?
• What tools can help attain sustainable sourcing objectives?
• How do you partner with the various stakeholders of your value chain?
The Masterclass features interactive sessions involving senior executives and experts from organizations such as the Rainforest Alliance, The Forest Trust, WWF, ITC and leading food and beverage companies.
As the number of seats is limited, and we will accept participants on a first come first serve basis.
The Master Class is open to everyone – with a discount for SAI Platform members.
Emeline Fellus, Head of Learning, Development & Implementation at SAI Platform.