Creating sustainable, innovative value chains
The 2010 International Supply Management Congress will bring together the worlds of procurement, innovation and supply chain sustainability. Keynote speakers from leading companies, NGOs and universities will be there to enlighten and inspire you:
• Congress chairman: Jeroen Smit
• Björn Stigson, President World Business Council for Sustainable Development
• Professor Carlos Cordón, IMD Business School
• Johan van de Gronden, Managing Director WWF Netherlands
• Hans Wijers, CEO AkzoNobel
• Feike Sijbesma, CEO DSM
• Wout Dekker, CEO Nutreco
• Berry Marttin, Executive Board Rabobank
• Dick Boer, Executive Vice President and COO Europe, Ahold
• Peter ter Kulve, CEO Unilever Benelux
• Jeroen van Breda Vriesman - Executive Board Achmea
• Olaf Sleijpen - Executive Board Cordares, APG Group
• Professor Bart Vos, NEVI Professor Universiteit van Tilburg
• Professor Arjan van Weele, NEVI Professor TU Eindhoven
• Alexander Rinnooy Kan, President Sociaal Economische Raad (SER)
On the second day, 23 interactive workshops will take place, offering you state-of-the-art examples and innovative solutions in sustainable supply chain management:
• Nine, in-depth, 3-hour sessions on - finance, manufacturing, bulk agro-commodities, construction, healthcare, transport & logistics, processing industry, food & agribusiness and the public sector.
• Fourteen, 1.5-hour sessions featuring innovative, sustainable business practices, including - social sourcing, managing sub-tier suppliers, marketing, integrating IT systems, up-scaling small-scale suppliers, SME cooperation, global food supply chain, multi-stakeholder management, the future of certification and sustainable purchasing.
The second day will start with the ceremony and presentation of the 2010 CPO Award and the 2010 Young Talent Award.
The ISCM 2010 is a joint initiative by NEVI, Alfa Delta Compendium, AkzoNobel, Rabobank and Initiatief Duurzame Handel (IDH).
To find out more visit: http://www.supplymanagementcongres.nl