Farm Sustainability Assessment Committee
The Farm Sustainability Sustainability Committee will govern the development of Farm Sustainability Assessment 2.0 (FSA 2.0), launched in April 2014.
Farm Sustainability Assessment Committee responsibilities:
- Guide improvements, expansion and implementation of FSA 2.0;
- Guide the external communication around FSA 2.0;
- There is a strong link between this committee and the Farmer and Supplier Partnership committee.
A task group of the Committee will focus on benchmarking.
Farm Sustainability Assessment Benchmarking team responsibilities:
- Guide the strategy around the benchmarking of schemes/standards/charters against FSA 2.0;
- Decide which standards are considered equivalent to FSA 2.0, based on work from external consultants;
- Guide the support of standards if they wish to move towards greater alignment with FSA 2.0,
Active Members: Agrana, Ahold, Barry-Callebaut, Cooperativa Agrária, Diageo, Firmenich, Molkerei Ammerland, SAB Miller, Sodiaal, Unilever, Walter Rau
Affiliate Members: Grain Farmers Ontario