Farm Sustainability Assessment Committee
The Farm Sustainability Sustainability Committee will govern the development of Farm Sustainability Assessment (FSA), launched in April 2014.
Farm Sustainability Assessment Committee responsibilities:
- • Guide improvements, expansion and implementation of FSA;
- • Guide the external communication around FSA;
- • A task group of the Committee will focus on benchmarking.
Farm Sustainability Assessment Benchmarking team responsibilities:
- • Guide the strategy around the benchmarking of schemes/standards/charters against FSA;
- • Decide which standards are considered equivalent to FSA, based on work from external consultants;
- • Guide the support of standards if they wish to move towards greater alignment with FSA.