Biodiversity & Ecosystem Services Committee
The Biodiversity & Ecosystem Services Committee support food and drink companies in finding answers to these questions:
- What are the potential 'Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services' issues a food/drink company can expect when it sources crop X from region Y?
- Where can I find information? How do I start to assess 'Biodiversity & Ecosystem Services'
- How do I evaluate risks/ opportunities?
- How do I manage the risks or mitigate them?
- What government programs and financial resources (e.g. CAP Greening) exist?
- What role is a buying company expected to play?
Active Members: Agrana, Agrifirm, Ahold, Cargill, Diageo, Fonterra, Heineken, Ingredion, Kerry, McCain, McDonald's, PepsiCo, SAB Miller, Sodiaal, Unilever
Affiliate Members: Dairy Australia, Netafim
Manager: Peter-Erik Ywema